[ ] CRYPTO/BITCOIN
• It is decentralized
▪Stock market is Centralised
• It is public currency means your own currency …you are the sole owner
▪ its currency is fiat I.e governmental
• It is being traded all over the world so one particular person ,institutions or country can’t manipulate the market and drag the market down and cause a crash..
It is being traded on only two exchanges 1-Nse
Prices are oftenlly manipulated by whales ,promoters ,foreign or domestic institutions or Politicians and they compulsively drag and crash the market..
Only few stocks decide the direction of market…
95% of the retailer lose their money without any reason
• So there is a very less chance your fundamental and sentimental analysis will go wrong and you will lose money..
•▪95% people lose their money in a very early stage
Fundamental and technical will go right 90% of the time …but that 10% will swipe away your whole portfolio …
This is the power of Stock_Market
• If you don’t know let me tell u when stock market was in their early stage Indian Government strongly denied it to accept but when rest of the world adapted they started to take interest and then they bought and incorporated technology from USA AND UAE
And now we all know the economical strength of India is defined by stock market But unfortunately we don’t have any indigenous technology to run stock exchanges smoothly
Do you know why??????
The reason is same as is the present case of blockchain based cryptocurrencies #Bitcoin
This is the time Government should not defy rather encourage it to innovate and develop in the field of Blockchain
• I am not telling Bitcoin and Blockchain are same but people won’t get interested to dig deep Blockchain without ringing Bitcoin
• We must have to keep Bitcoin alive to innovate Blochain
Name Price 24H (%) Bitcoin (BTC) $61,153.00 8.03% XRP (XRP) $0.455401 4.04% Litecoin (LTC) $225.27 4.09%
# Name Price Changes 24h Market CAP Volume Supply